Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just sharing some great quotes I have been reading:

“ A beautiful face and great body will never substitute for an ugly attitude and a hateful heart”

“ Ladies: Showing a great amount of skin when you dress up isn’t the way to find Prince Charming. Prince Charming likes his gifts wrapped.”

“ You got to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because most of life’s lessons are learned because of pain.”

“ During bad times when things get worst it only means you’re closer to a breakthrough. Things sometimes get worst before they get better.”

“ Don’t allow yourself to wake up with yesterday’s issues troubling your mind. Refuse to live backwards, see everyday as a new chapter.”


The 3rd quote have got to be one I agree with the most. It is what I have always been telling people and what I live by. Though many of us hate experiencing hurt, suffering and pain, it is really what will make us stronger. That is why I always find people who constantly choose to let themselves drown in their own sorrows and wallow in self-pity are exactly the kind of people who are not strong mentally and are most of the time immature. I’m not saying you can’t cry, be depressed or feel sad, you can, but pick yourself up afterwards and move on. Don’t depend on your friends all the time to pick up the pieces for you because you will never learn anything that way.

I’m really glad for everything that happened. From a failed relationship, to finding new one and going through really tough times, because everything that happened have helped me to become a stronger and better person. I am really grateful to God for everything. For showing me all the support and love I have all around me.

As for the fourth quote, I really hope things will get even better for me and dear soon. Don’t get me wrong, things have improved a little, but more is needed to get better.

Anyways, I’m a little brain dead today. So just going to end here. Hee..

No comments:

Post a Comment