Friday, February 18, 2011

Bad Friday

It’s finally a Friday, but I feel like shit. =( Yesterday night I had the worse migraine I have not experience in a long time. My head was hurting so bad to the point I felt dizzy and nauseous. First thing I did when I got home was to try and sleep the migraine off. Got woken up at 11pm when dear reached my house and woke me up. The pain was still there. =/ So I took one of my mum’s migraine medicine and tried to sleep it off again. Had a hard time falling to sleep, but somehow managed to. Woke up again at 5am, head didn’t hurt anymore but could still feel the migraine just teetering at the edge of my brain. Dear was still watching television, so I went to bath because I haven’t done so and was feeling uncomfortable from the cold sweat produced by the intense pain of my migraine. Got out of the shower, dear was sleeping on the bed already. Tried going back to sleep, but was unable to. =/ So now here I am, back at work and feeling a hell of a lot like shit. =( Still feeling a bit light-headed, I hope the migraine does not come back again while I’m at work. I just want the day to faster pass so I can go home and rest. But, I still need to bath Puppy and Mylo and wash all of Mylo’s pillow cases and towel. -_- FMF (F**k My Friday).

There are things I wanted to write about, but I guess it will have to wait till another day.

3 comments:

  1. Gal, my new blog - > justme-hc.tumblr.com
    dun want to use blogger liao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiya.. why you don't want use Blogger anymore? My office can only view blogspot, other online journal site all blocked..=\

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. coz i thought tumblr would be easier to use. easier to post photos. blogger take a long time to upload photo when the file is big.

    ReplyDelete