Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday high!

My team left for lunch without me.. -_-" So ended up having lunch in the office. No matter, it's a friday and my spirit is high. Looking forward to the weekends. =)Super no mood to work today. =/

I've always wondered why medical costs are always so expensive and why the doctors are paid so much. I mean sure, they paid a lot of money to study to get into a medical career, the equipments and stuff all cost a lot, but with the number of patients and money going in everyday, I’m sure they earn more then enough. So why can’t they just lower the cost for all those medical treatments? Can’t those doctors just earn a little lesser? With the pay they are getting every month, I’m sure they are able to recover the cost of all their studying in at most 3 years? Just earn a little lesser and take a little more time to recover their study cost wont kill right? Most of their patients come from middle-income families and below. It is very difficult for them to pay off all those medical bills with the income they have. I know you can get help from the government to subside the bill, but for those in the middle to above middle-income family, it’s not so easy for them to get that kind of help. I guess it still all boils down to human’s greed for money. Money is an evil thing. =/

Dear finally completed his resume and was able to send them out for job application. Think he managed to send out more then 10 companies yesterday. I hope good news will be heard soon. There were a few he sent out and forgot to update the date on the cover letter. I hope those companies will overlook that minor mistake and look at his capabilities instead. He really is very good at what he does. Dear God, please let him be able to get a job soon.

Going to stop here because i dont have the mood to write either. Haha. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment