Friday, March 4, 2011

For You I Will - Monica

When you're feeling lost in the night
When you feel your world just ain't right
Call on me, I will be waiting
Count on me, I will be there
Anytime the times get too tough
Anytime your best ain't enough
I'll be the one to make it better
I'll be there to protect you, see you through
I'll be there, and there is nothing, I won't do

I will cross the ocean for you
I will go and bring you the moon
I will be your hero, your strength, anything you need
I will be the sun in your sky
I will light your way for all time, i promise you
For you I will

I will shield your heart from the rain
I won't let no harm come your way
Oh, these arms will be your shelter
No, these arms won't let you down
If there is a mountain to move
I will move that mountain for you

I'm here for you, I'm here forever
I will be your fortress tall and strong
I'll keep you safe, I'll stand beside you right or wrong


For you i will, lay my life on the line, for you I will fight,
For you I will die, with every breath, with all my soul
I'll give my word, I'll give it all
Put your faith in me, put your faith in me
And I'll do anything...


My sleep for the past few days has been plagued by many bad dreams. I feel like crying all the time because I feel so helpless that I am unable to help you. I'm so depressed by everything happening around me that i've even lost my interest in food. I want everything to get better soon; I want those bad dreams to go away. I do not want to see you this way. Every time I see you smile or laugh, I feel your struggle to mask your frustration and unhappiness. I have suggestions which I am afraid to voice out for fear of angering you and making things between you and your family worse. As much as I want to help you, I do not wish to be the messenger between you and your family anymore. It‘s very suffocating and pressurizing to be the messenger of such a sensitive issue. I feel that you should be more sincere and talk to your family directly.

If only I could get 30,000 people to donate $1 each, it would help so much. Now that the bank have given you an extension and allow you to pay the minimum amount, I hope you will make good use of this second chance the bank is giving you and keep your promise to them.

Everyday is a struggle to try my best to not look sad or worried or even cry in front of you, for you it may be easier to hide behind that mask of yours, but it is not for me. Even if you do not care about yourself, could you at least have a heart and think of how this is affecting all your loved ones around you? It is easy to ask us to just don’t care about you, but it is difficult for us to do it. If not caring was as easy as saying one don’t care, then the world would be in chaos by now, because the whole world would not care about what happens to another person.

Just like what the song above is saying, i will always be there for you and will do anything to help you, but i just ask that you spare a thought for others and how your actions may hurt them, don't make things any harder then it is already.

No comments:

Post a Comment