Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A glimmer of hope.. more good news i really hope.. =)

Finally dear got a job offer! What a big relieve! Don’t know for what position yet and I don’t know if he will take it up also, but it’s a good start and very good news! =)

My life the past few weeks or so have been pretty good. Though, I’m still poor and broke, but I’m happier. Made more friends at work and have been meeting up with my friends as well. It’s all making me cheerier. =) Just hope that my GM will make me an even happier person by offering me the position i am eyeing in the company. I really want to stay in this company I’m working at now. I have made quite a few good friends here and I hope to stay on and strengthen those bonds. Though not by choice, I’ve always never been able to stay at one place long enough to make long, lasting bonds with people I meet and got to know.

Dear God, I just want to say I am grateful for all the things you have given me and my dear and for taking care of us. Please continue to show and guide us through life and help us get jobs that we would love doing and will stay and work in for a long time. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment