Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stubborn people usually don't realise they are being stubborn.. Do not let it cloud your judgement..

Left on a rather abrupt note in my last entry. Nothing has change; the problems are still there and Dear is not relenting. I hope something can be done soon. I did some research online and apparently there are alternatives. I hope he will put down his male ego and pride and seek legal advice for his situation and not put his family and future in jeopardy. I just want all these problems to go away! All these tension in the house is suffocating and I can’t believe he can just act like there’s nothing wrong. Sigh.. I wish he would deal with this problem with more urgency. I want things back to the way they were, I don’t need a lavish life, just a comfortable one right now. I can’t write anymore, my mind is in such a mess till I can’t even organize my thoughts anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment